AvalonKing's current roster of Shipping Carriers include:
- United States orders are shipped with DHL and handed over to your local shipping carrier (i.e. USPS) for final delivery.
- Canada orders are shipped with Canada Post.
- Europe orders are shipped with Deutsche Post.
- Australia and New Zealand orders are shipped with Australia Post.
- Middle East orders are shipped with Deutsche Post - once your parcel clears customs, it will be handed over to your local shipping carrier for final delivery.*
- International shipments and Rest Of World fulfilled from the USA are shipped with DHL - once your parcel clears customs, it will be handed over to your local shipping carrier for final delivery.
Please note that more detailed tracking information can often be found by tracking your parcel on the website of your local shipping carrier.
For any expedited shipments via FedEx, know that FedEx will be handling your parcel from door-to-door.
Now as for International Duties and Customs Fees...
International orders are shipped Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) and you may be charged additional duties and customs fees upon receipt. We have no control over if, or how much you will be charged for these fees, therefore AvalonKing will not accept responsibility for any additional charges the destination country may impose.
That being said, you will likely be directly contacted by either your local shipping carrier, or DHL/FedEx, if there are any duties or fees that require payment. However, we advise that upon ordering, you follow the tracking information closely, just in case there are any updates regarding customs clearance.
*Estimated delivery times -
Bahrain (+/- 8-15 working days)
Bangladesh (+/- 8-15 working days)
India (+/- 8-15 working days)
Jordan (+/- 8-13 working days)
Kuwait (+/- 8-15 working days)
Pakistan (+/- 10-19 working days)
Qatar (+/- 8-15 working days)
Saudi Arabia (+/- 8-15 working days)
United Arab Emirates (+/- 8-15 working days)
Looking to learn more about the rock-hard world of nano ceramic coatings, as well as DIY car detailing tips, automotive quick fixes, and various other forms of nerdy garage information? Head on over to the AvalonKing blog, where you will find a deluge of useful automotive advice.