What Are Your Shipping Costs And Delivery Times?
Modified on: Fri, 24 Sep, 2021 at 8:57 AM
Shipping costs are calculated based upon the shipping location, shipping method, and the value of your order. This will be stated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times via Standard Shipping are as follows:
- Orders placed within the Continental United States are fulfilled through either our Illinois or California facilities, with expected delivery being within 5 business days.
- Canadian orders are fulfilled via our Toronto facility, with expected delivery being 5 business days.
- Europe relies upon our Amsterdam facility for fulfilment, and expected delivery times range from 5–7 business days.
- Our friends down under, in Australia and New Zealand, receive shipments courtesy of our Melbourne facility, with expected delivery falling within the 5–7 business day range.
- Customers in Hawaii and Alaska should enjoy their majestic natural surroundings, and expect to receive their products within 10 business days.
- As for all international orders, delivery dates tend to range from 10–15 business days. Naturally, this depends heavily upon the country of receipt, where unavoidable customs delays and inspection agents with tight rubber gloves wait with baited breath. So please check with your customs department in the country of your residence for full disclosures and restrictions prior to purchase.
Note that these estimates do not include order processing times or potential customs delays, and that they may be subject to fluctuation throughout the year.
We are currently unable to process orders for Mexico, Mauritius, South Africa, and Uranus.
Looking to learn more about the rock-hard world of nano ceramic coatings, as well as DIY car detailing tips, automotive quick fixes, and various other forms of nerdy garage information? Head on over to the AvalonKing blog, where you will find a deluge of useful automotive advice.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.