How do I maintain & care for my car after it's coated with Avalon King products?
Coated vehicles are much easier to maintain, especially since you will not need to frequently clay, polish, or wax the paint in order to keep it protected from the elements. However, it is important to note that no ceramic coating is bullet proof and the finish will begin to degrade if neglected or improperly cared for.
We recommend to:
- Wash on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
- Use the “two bucket” method – one bucket for rinsing your sponge/mitt and one for soapy water.
- Use separate soap and sponge/mitt for wheels.